Sunday, November 13

UCD Brief 2_Complete

All finished!
That was a bit of an ordeal actually. Just didn't seem to be able got get motivated because I believe this brief is one too many on this subject.

I used Nielsens DUE method to evaluate my prototype and have developed a hybrid. The changes I made were a result of the user evaluations and heuristic evaluation tests I devised.

You can take a look at the testing area I made here:
User Testing Area

Results showed that changes still had to be made and I have taken these on board with the redesign.


1. Online help/ getting started option.
2. Visual feedback when errors are made, not just sound feedback.

If you would like to read the report it is here : UCD Brief 2

Start planning the presentation now then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home