Friday, January 27

Eh essay!


Lit review, lit review, where for art thou lit review? It's in the registry now, but it was touch and go.

I'm not blaming computers. I'm not blaming traffic. I'm blaming my lazy ass.

Sometimes I find it really difficult to get motivated to work, which is really stupid because I love what we're doing and I normally enjoy what I'm writing about, but when I hear the word 'WORK' I just feel terrible. I wonder if anyone has ever done a study on that? Maybe I should?
Nah, I can't be arsed!

Anywho, I have written my Lit Review on, you've guessed it, Locative Media!

Here it is: Literature Review of Locative Media.

While I've been reading around the subject I've learnt a great deal which will hopefully help with my final project. If anyone hasn't caught the LM bug yet, here are a few sites to wet you're appetite.

Socialite - Sharing locative based information with friends and beyond.
Locative Media - General index of interesting sites.
Geocaching - An amazing treasure hunt type game. (People who share nothing but location interacting, isn't it wonderful!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home