Tuesday, March 14

Design for Change: Presentation Day

What a long old day today has been!

All the presentations were completed in one day instead of the intended two. It wasn't as bad as some of the previous presentation days however, I think this was because everyone was presenting something different.
Also, everyone had a sound knowledge of their design or product, which meant I learnt a lot.

I was up second and found the 20 mins went really quickly. I think this might have had something to do with the audience participation I involved in my presentation.

1. Spinning Jack around on a chair and then asking him to find himself on a park map.

2. Liz and Lou acting in a role-play to show the advantages and disadvantages of renting my Interactive Services Explorer.

I'd like to thank Jack, Liz and Lou for their help to explain how the device works.

Here is a pdf of my presentation which documents all the research and development of the tourist aid - Presentation pdf

Right, well I'm off for a dinner meeting with Walt. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home