Monday, February 20

Design for Change - Thats all I'll get paid!

We started module titled 'Design for Change' today, which seems very similar to some of the other briefs we have completed this year. Instead of redesigning a current technology we must develop a fresh idea into prototype.

Here is a little copy of the brief anyway.

My initial idea was to use my knowledge of Locative Media and develop the location aware device that I've been thinking about for many months, but I just needed a good context to base it around, and now I think I've found it.

Theme Parks!

The research starts here! I will first identify the problems that theme parks face. Then using this found knowledge I will decide what I can design to make this special, and very costly trip, even better for a visitor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home