Tuesday, May 16

The Show Must Go On...

Hello, Whilst the stress of finishing the dissertation surrounds me, a crack of light was seen because of a meeting about the show. It kicks off on the 10th for two weeks, which is plenty of time to sell our wares. I really wanted the show to be in Bristol, but I don't think anyone else apart from James and Lou are bothered about that.

During the meeting roles were decided, but no one was placed as overall show manager, so everyone had someone to go to. This may have offered a little more cohesion when it comes to the designs and styles. I haven't been set a distinct task yet, but I am willing to do anything, starting with moving all the furniture of the lab. As time manager, Liz is responsible for organizing peoples individual show times, and ensuring their is someone presesnt at all times to answer an questions the public may have.

Lou and myself hope to invite the people who have helped us out over the course of the project, as well as good old friends and family.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sir James Eric Watkins said...

interesting blog.

check us out: www.promiseoflight.org

~ James

7:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home